Specialist, Digital Marketing, Arista Records
Arista Records is seeking a Specialist, Digital Marketing, based in New York. The ideal candidate is innovative, highly-organized, and ambitious. This individual must have a true passion for the music industry and for helping to develop the careers of artists. Responsibilities
• Develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns including social media, SEO, email/text, web development, data-capture, and advertising to aid in building awareness and growing a fan base around an artist.
• Work closely with artists and artist management to develop strategic content creation and curation to build their online profile.
• Maintain artists’ online properties including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Website, Wikipedia etc.
• Manage, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns.
• Analyze campaign performance and communicate results to the larger team.
• Research, gather, plan and post compelling content that supports the voice, tone and style of our artists. • Assist in the creation of content strategies, editorial calendars and publishing schedules.
• Manage ongoing quality assurance of artists’ online presences.
• Collaborate with internal teams (A&R, Marketing, Press, Sales, etc.) to drive fan engagement campaigns and music consumption opportunities. Qualifications
• At least 2 years of work experience in digital marketing, artist management, digital sales, or influencer marketing.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Understanding of key marketing platforms and techniques (CRM tools, pixel retargeting, Photoshop, digital advertising, Final Cut, etc.).
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that display organization and attention to detail.
• Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
• This role requires a high degree of creativity, energy, innovation and flexibility.
• Data analysis/research skills. • Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred